Sunday, February 2, 2014

We love Grammar!



Grammar can be so funny sometimes. I wanted to find a funny picture for grammar and found this. The girls in this class will definitely appreciate it. 
Anyway, good luck everyone on the Grammar Exam this weekend. It wasn't too bad. Just kidding. Who can ever say Grammar is easy? 
But hey, we all love grammar right? That's why we spent a month learning about it in class. I kind of just decided to suck it up and take it because it is going to be a huge benefit to me in the future. Who knows, maybe we all will become grammar Natzis in our family. But for reals, this will definitely help us in our future life. Whether that be in getting a good job, or just making us sound smarter.
I like the sound of both of those. Therefore, I want to be able to have really well written sentences so in the future, it just comes naturally. I think this class will definitely help with this and so I'm going to remember these grammar rules we have learned and use them in our papers; instead of throwing the information out once we take the test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment